Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

I finally got a cable to load my pics. Thanks for the help AuTiger!

A couple of dark shots of my tv & rack!

HT2.jpg

f2aac6df.jpg

I obviously would be much happier with a front projecter and the RF-7 series...but this is what I am working with for now.

62ec0e89.jpg

431f2429.jpg

c626ba65.jpg

cd871c58.jpg

3e2f64f6.jpg

The surrounds!

e0c50946.jpg

1f4ad21d.jpg

HT10.jpg

My movie collection!

HT11.jpg

Thats a sweet looking tv. I have the same DVD changer, except not the ES version.

I usually post pictures that are no larger than 800x600. Your 1024x768 pictures don't fit on a monitor running 1024x768 because of the formating of the page. Even my 800x600 might be too large for some people's taste.

You can resize the photos whereever they are stored and the forum should automatically show them at the new size, as long as you don't change the location and name that is referenced by the IMG tag.

David

----------------

On 4/17/2005 10:46:05 PM AUTiger wrote:

Thats a sweet looking tv. I have the same DVD changer, except not the ES version.

I usually post pictures that are no larger than 800x600. Your 1024x768 pictures don't fit on a monitor running 1024x768 because of the formating of the page. Even my 800x600 might be too large for some people's taste.

You can resize the photos whereever they are stored and the forum should automatically show them at the new size, as long as you don't change the location and name that is referenced by the IMG tag.

David

----------------

Thanks a bunch for all your help...I resized the pics! I love the Title Menu feature of the DVD Player, it makes finding a movie much easier.

----------------

On 4/17/2005 11:44:04 PM jacksonbart wrote:

caz1604

Sweet pictures, very nice set up. What sub are you using? Does the tile make the sound a bit bright. Nice posting.

----------------

jacksonbart

Thanks!!! I am running a RSW-10, which works really well for my room size. Initially it was a bit bright, but the couches and tuning has helped a lot. What page are you on?

AUTiger

I have failed to mention how classy I think your set-up looks!

Carl

Here's your college setup on a budget... still love it though. Started collecting pieces for the Reference 35 Series already11.gif , should be able to replace the Ultras completely by middle of the summer. w00t!

Samsung 27" HDTV

Harman Kardon AVR230 (using preouts for now...)

Klipsch Ultra 5.1's

Samsung HD-DVD841 DVD Player

Now have 5.1 Monster Cables, and Ultra Series Monster Component Cables

DSCN3900.JPG

post-17701-13819255755778_thumb.jpg

I'm a huge Linkin Park fan, so therefore I loved the DVD. Great sound too. If you haven't seen them in person, don't let this make your decision. I've seen them twice in concert and think that the performance was much better in person. Anyway, it was a good $20 spent 1.gif

Oh yea, the Playboys... grandpa bought me a subscription for college. What a nice guy!

No pictures but here's what I'm running...

Home Theater -

DefTech BP3000TL fronts

DefTech 3000C/L/R center

DefTech BP2002TL rear

Denon AVR5700 receiver

Pioneer SD-643HD5 (64" CRT RPTV)

DirecTV TiVo

Sony DVD 5-disk changer

Living Room -

Klipsch LaScala speakers

Luxman integrated SS amp

Sony CD

Thorens turntable

Master Bedroom Theater -

Sony Wega 36" flat screen

R-V1105 Yamaha Receiver with 5 Bose speakers

DirecTV TiVo

Sony DVD

Sony 8mm Recorder

Personally wired entire home (existing construction) with structured cable: Belden 7878, (2 RG6, 2 Cat5e and 1 fiber) with home runs to centrally located ONQ large panel. Satellite, network and phone hookups in every room. And wireless too.

----------------

On 4/18/2005 11:38:26 PM tdahle636 wrote:

I'm a huge Linkin Park fan, so therefore I loved the DVD. Great sound too. If you haven't seen them in person, take let this make your decision. I've seen them twice in concert and think that the performance was much better in person. Anyway, it was a good $20 spent
1.gif

Oh yea, the Playboys... grandpa bought me a subscription for college. What a nice guy!

----------------

I've yet to see them in concert. Glad to hear they're good live. I take it you're a fan of Korn, Adema, and/or Slipnot?

Sorry for a bit of a thread jacking here...

I saw Korn for the first time with Linkin Park in Somerset, WI in August, and to be honest I liked Korn more even though LP was the headliner. Grew up with those guys... performance was AWESOME! Slipknot is playing here in Ames on Saturday and I think that I'm going. Hope for another good show. 11.gif

Ok, I have posted in the past, but I have finally applied some room treatment from Auralex. I have noticed that I have turned down the RSW-15 and when I crank it up the sound stage remains accurate at much higher volumes. It also has been wife approved. I would recommend the caulk over the spray, even then you can save your money and buy caulk from Home Depot (3M) cheaper than Auralex.

Post4.JPG

post-16829-13819255756888_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 4/18/2005 7:37:30 PM nicholtl wrote:

Oooh, that's the latest issue with Brittany Murphy. It's a good issue, I encourage you all to pick up a copy!
9.gif

----------------

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHING HALT!!!!!!

Say what? Brittany Murphy is in playboy?

I used suggestions from Aurelex / and the mirror method to mount the sides. I started just with the sides and then added the backs based on their recommendations. Trying to keep the back more live, but the back is always open to a much larger section of the finshed basement by french doors.

Thanks

• dtel pinned this topic