Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

forteht.jpg

This is the latest incarnation of my HT system. The Center is a modded Heresy 1 and the front mains are Forte 1s. The speakers above the Fortes are AR floor standers that have been fastened to the ceiling and they provide ambiance. The rear surrounds will be replaced with Heresy 2s and the back speaker will be the other Heresy 1.

I am looking for a projector and screen to fill the big space in the middle of the front wall and hope to have that bought and installed in the next year or so.

post-14862-13819255832808_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the nice words, guys! And sanman, of course you're invited if you're ever down here. Bring your really cute kid too!

Wayne, I love your setup. All those speakers against that VERY cool stone wall is rad! All heritage too...I'm jealous... You're right about the projector/screen combo though. That would seriously MAKE your theater. And yeah...I have an affinity for blue lights...

----------------

On 6/9/2005 4:57:11 PM bchild311 wrote:

WHOA! Amazing setup Nich. Freakin' hell I can't imagine the power your home sucks up! Next time lets have some better pics huh? Sheesh. A setup like that a mans' gotta have some camera skillz right?
:)

Seriously sweet theater ...

----------------

Well, did you see the bar area? That may be the reason for the blurry camera work.

And yes, truly sweet home theatre.

nicholtl

Your 24... Sorry, I am 43, but your "just a kid." LOL

You have all this incredible gear and THAT much booze at twenty friggen four?

Geeze kiddo, what are you "saving to do" in your 30's and 40's like most of us on here?

You must be doing incredibly well.. I can only imagine what you have $$ wrapped up into that? NICE BLUE LIGHTS!!!!

CONGRATS!!

• dtel pinned this topic