Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Here is my HT, well it won't be for a couple of month or so. I already removed the workstation that I had in one corner. It has been moved to a bedroom that is now an office/guest room. After I get back from Calif. I will start to build the main wall that will be about 28'long. This will give me pretty good dims for golden rule on room size. So I'll frame the wall and then frame the stage out, Once thats done I do all of the electrical etc. then the drywall and so on. Anyway it should turn out pretty much as you see it with the exception of maybe the color.

scooter

post-8797-13819255842962_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 8/4/2005 6:27:09 PM Ou8thisSN wrote:

wtf, thanks for taking pics of like each component separately. why dont you post a pic of the whole setup...?
----------------

Yeah, what's that all about? That has to be the weirdest post I've ever seen.

----------------

On 8/5/2005 11:00:18 AM ancientdude wrote:

me? Does it really bother people that i posted more than one picture?

----------------

No problem with me.

I kinda figured the "its not beautifully setup... but its a beautiful setup..." meant you are more than pleased with the components but not with the visual setup of the room. Hence the component pics... 2.gif

----------------

On 8/4/2005 10:03:57 PM SCOOTERDOG wrote:

Here is my HT, well it won't be for a couple of month or so. I already removed the workstation that I had in one corner. It has been moved to a bedroom that is now an office/guest room. After I get back from Calif. I will start to build the main wall that will be about 28'long. This will give me pretty good dims for golden rule on room size. So I'll frame the wall and then frame the stage out, Once thats done I do all of the electrical etc. then the drywall and so on. Anyway it should turn out pretty much as you see it with the exception of maybe the color.

scooter

----------------

That is going to look very sweet when you are done. Where are you going to in CA?

----------------

On 8/5/2005 12:30:40 PM SCOOTERDOG wrote:

J,

Taking our daughter to her new college dorm in Monterey. She will be attending UC Montery Bay and her field of study is marine biology. It will also give us a chance to see a bunch of friends in the bay area as well.

scooter

----------------

Nice Monterey is beautiful. The entire UC system is an outstanding university system. They continually place the entire system in the top 25 universities in the US and place a good percentage in the top 25 in the world.

----------------

Hey Homer , I'll trade you a Belle for a K Horn ... Dooooohh
10.gif

----------------

Khorns actually seem easier to find then Belles...in my neck of the woods anyway. You make the drive and I will trade ya. I think I can find khorns that fit my needs (finish/condition/budget) easier then Belles.

----------------

On 8/5/2005 11:54:22 AM formica wrote:

----------------

On 8/5/2005 11:00:18 AM ancientdude wrote:

me? Does it really bother people that i posted more than one picture?

----------------

No problem with me.

I kinda figured the "its not beautifully setup... but its a beautiful setup..." meant you are more than pleased with the components but not with the visual setup of the room. Hence the component pics...
2.gif

----------------

Yeah.....but the title of this thread is show me your HOME THEATER. And closeup pics of individual audio components doesn't a Home Theater exactly make.1.gif

BTW - for those of you who've kept this thread alive by posting your HT pics....thank you very much! This is one of my all time fav threads.9.gif9.gif

Tom

a home theater is the TOTAL of the sum of the parts. I dont need to come to this thread to find individual component pictures of Klipsch speakers or Aragon electronics. I could just go to their main page for that. its a waste of my time and the bandwidth/space that klipsch graciously provides this forum for someone to post individual cutout component pics of their stuff.

• dtel pinned this topic