A best insult competition?

Colin

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Cecil Adams, of The Straight Dope newspaper column, once quipped to a correspondent who had asked a very ignorant question:

Dear Sir, if ignorance was corn flakes, you'd be General Mills.

Cute enough.

But Adams got a letter in response to the effect:

Dear Mr. Adams,

We appreciate your reference to our company, General Mills, which has been making fine breakfast products for many years. However, we wish to point out that we do not make a corn flake product. None the less, we invite you and your readers to try our delicious cerials.

Regards,

Mr. Jones

V.P. of Advertising

General Mills.

As funny as a one legged man in an a$$-Kickin contest

When you were born the doctor turned you over and said "Oh Twins !!"

You are a real gift from Heaven...too bad you landed on your face.

When you were born your mom said "Oh what a treasure !!"....your dad said "Yeah let's bury it"...

2.gif

You're so lazy, that if you woke up with nothing to do today, you'd go to bed with it only half done.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Sharp as a sack full of wet mice.

If all the girls who attended the Yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

The only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans is that the Democrats allow the poor to be corrupt, too.

I must apologize for the lack of bloodshed in tonight's program. We shall try to do better next time.

Go back to reform school, you little nose-picker.

I married your mother because I wanted children. You can imagine my disappointment when you arrived.

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.

Women should be obscene and not heard.

When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not guilty'.

Ninety-eight percent of the adults in this country are decent, hard-working, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent that get all the publicity. But then--we elected them.

There is no distinctly American criminal class - except Congress.

I did not attend his funeral, but I wrote a nice letter saying I approved of it.

Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself.

In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.

You're a parasite for sore eyes.

You're a good example of why some animals eat their young.

I could never learn to like her, except on a raft at sea with no other provisions in sight.

• Moderators

See, we can all vent our insults without attacking each other 1.gif

I'm personally a big fan of Caddyshack...

"Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity. "