A best insult competition?

Colin

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am telling you its a classic, can be used in all cases.

Hey, I tell you what. You can take a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?..... No, I mean, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ***, but then... No, it's got to be your bull.....Oh MAN!!!....anyway go ___ yourself.

From what movie (slightly modified)?

I was told that you are a wit. I now see that that was only half right.

Oh my what a comeback! Sorry but I refuse to engage in a duel of wits with an unarmed man.

Dorothy Parker and Hedda Hopper intensely disliked each other. One evening they arrived at a door at the same moment. Hedda grabbed the door and swung it wide:

Age before beauty my dear!

Parker swept by saying Pearls before Swine!

He's so stupid that he thinks that he needs to wear a condominium for safe sex!

That boy's so ugly that he couldn't score in a cathouse.

----------------

On 5/4/2005 6:48:00 AM jacksonbart wrote:

Hey, I tell you what. You can take a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?..... No, I mean, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ***, but then... No, it's got to be your bull.....Oh MAN!!!....anyway go ___ yourself.

----------------

Great Movie. I knew it was familiar, but couldn't remember, so I Google'd it. I won't spoil it and take credit though since I cheated.

----------------

On 5/4/2005 9:26:48 PM toddvj wrote:

----------------

On 5/4/2005 6:48:00 AM jacksonbart wrote:

“Hey, I tell you what. You can take a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?..... No, I mean, you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a butcher's ***, but then... No, it's got to be your bull.....Oh MAN!!!....anyway go ___ yourself.”

----------------

Great Movie. I knew it was familiar, but couldn't remember, so I Google'd it. I won't spoil it and take credit though since I cheated.

----------------

Tommy Boy

One of my all time favorites. John Mcenroe said to a line judge in at wimbelton in the early 80's after a clearly bad call:

"You low life insignifent pheasent! You have a IQ slightly higer than the trailer trash you were spawned from"

I was waiting for a parking spot in the local market lot. When a rather lrge female cut in front of the car backing out of the spot and parked. As she rolled out of the car. I said to her.

"you maybe bigger than me, but I think I can take you, cause I'm wirey"

I am 270 lbs. lol

She started jawing something. At that time I respond "hey, just close that sperm trap under your nose. And get out of the spot"

Not a grown up moment, but i felt better.