For Sale: A MINT Yamaha RX-V3300 receiver

Pistol Pete

Pete,

This is NOT to pick on you Pete, but does it have a 3rd party extended warranty? I only ask because the Yamaha warranty documents state that the warranty is valid ONLY for the original purchaser. I had a friend a couple of years ago that got stuck with a repair bill because Yamaha would not honor a warranty repair (during the warrnty period) on a RX-V3000 he bought used.

If you've got a 3rd party warranty, I might be interested...3.gif

Thanks.

Redtop

For anyone who is interested in Pete's receiver I have the same unit and it is awesome. I moved from older separates to this. The reason for the move is another thread so I won't go into it but this is a truly exceptional receiver IMO. The sound out of this unit has completely redefined my opinion on a Klipsch -Yamaha marriage

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pete-

You posted regarding your Yamaha 3300 and warranty situation on June 22, I posted this on June 26...

Pete, I'm definitely interested. Just moved and have had my eyes set on Yammie 2200, yours would be an upgrade at good price. please email or PM me.

Michael

Then I emailed you and sent private message a few days later. You could have at least done your fellow Forum Members the favor of checking your original post even if you don't look at your PM window or email very often. I'm very disappointed because I expressed "definite interest" in the unit and you never responded to my timely reply. How was I supposed to reply to your offer to sell?? I couldn't very well come over to your place and clobber you over the head.

When in this time frame was the 3300 SOLD?

Just disappointed. I missed out on a good one!

Michael

• Like 1