Significantly misrepresented offer

coda

It's obvious that the guy in Virginia copied the Audiogon Ad verbatim, the text reads exactly the same.

Someone should send an email to those bidders...

Well, I hate seeing this crap, so I sent an email to both the bidders. Ebay should be notified.

Grrrr.

hopefully the eBay listing can be shut down, or left up to nab the seller..

Sent: Fri 6/25/2004 10:19 PM

Subject: Thank You for Your Report (SafeHarbor) (KMM120848476V16358L0KM)

Thank you for writing eBay's SafeHarbor Department about a current listing you would like us to investigate for fraudulent activity. We are concerned about this type of activity and want to assure you that we will review your report as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Due to privacy concerns, we will not keep you informed about the status of our investigation. While you will only receive this acknowledgement of the receipt of your report, please be assured that we will thoroughly review the situation.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The subject line you chose on the webform is reserved for reporting current items that may be listed for the purpose of committing fraud. In order for us to dedicate resources to preventing this type of situation in a timely manner, emails directed to this area that do not relate to current listings that may be fraudulent will NOT be forwarded to another department or answered. If you have any other concerns, you need to go back to the Rules & Safety Webform and resubmit your email by selecting a subject line that is more relevant to your concern:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

The department that reviews the emails submitted using this subject line does not investigate listing violations, items you think are prohibited on the site or reports of image theft (please review the options available under the topic "Questionable Content"). If you are a participant on a listing that has already ended, this subject line is also NOT the way to report that type of situation (you should resubmit your email using another issue- we suggest you review the "Transaction Problems" or "Member Problems" sections). Emails directed to this area that do not relate to current listings that may be fraudulent will NOT

be forwarded to another department or answered.

We appreciate the time you took to contact us. To promote a safe trading environment for the eBay community, we prohibit users from engaging in any type of unlawful activity on the eBay web site and are dedicated to investigating such situations.

IMPORTANT

**Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be received.

Best regards,

eBay SafeHarbor Team

Aside from the listing quirks, I have heard examples of those amps and they are spectacular. I have heard them on Avant-garde horns so I cannot respond to PPs assertion regarding the lack of power as they drove the horns to approriate volume.

Josh

----------------

On 6/26/2004 5:00:31 PM DDE wrote:

That's 'cause you a home-schoolin' bible thumpin' good-for-nothin' redneck with no sense at all!

----------------

I understand all the "home schooled" types, more often than not, are winning the spelling bees and geography contests in the U.S. thus supporting the notion that the educational system has become more "indoctrination" than education!!-----I fail to see what their academic skill has to do with "bible thumpin" though..........