False corners screwed into K horns?

While everything is clamped and drying, there are plenty of other things to do. Tomorrow when I get home from work, I'll whip out the bristle brush and flat black, and repaint the bottom of the top hat (blocks as well).

Also, since the panels have already been cut and painted, I'll assemble/glue/screw the false corner for this Klipschorn. Tuesday after work, I'll slide the Klipschorn into it's false corner, do the threaded rods, clean the room, and hook up the system.

download.asp?mode=download&fileID=32757&

post-3205-13819256314426_thumb.jpg

Keep those pictures coming Dean. It's very interesting watching each stage of the project. So once you've lightly sanded the veneer back, the turps is enough to remove the residue? So after that you can paint/glue? I wonder if that would work on oiled walnut veneer - light sand, turps, then apply estapol or varnish...

Edwin.

----------------

On 8/15/2004 12:20:22 AM DeanG wrote:

Well, here's the big picture. I guess we all know what color I'm going to paint my walls next spring.
:)

"<a
http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/download.asp?mode=download&fileID=32738&sessionID={5C5391D5-0FA2-4697-A41F-F167C3178121}">

----------------

All I could think of when I saw this picture was old man and trenchcoat!6.gif6.gif

Looks like that should work just fine .

Rick

Dean,

Looks fabulous! Tell you what, now that I see the Khorns and false corners in the room... I don't think you could improve the looks of the false corners with matched grain oak. For sure. The contrasting false corner sets off the PWK's classic Khorn lines perfectly.

Is the Peach nice or what?!3.gif