World of Warcraft

Vital

If any of you like MMORPGs then start getting ready for WoW. This will be the game to play when it goes gold. I have been in beta for a few months now and I can tell you it is killer. Everquest and the other RPGs have nothing on this, esp in the PvP "player vs palyer" department.

• 2 months later...

It is a great game. I played it for a while.

It is nothing like EQ, it is in everyway better than EQ. The content of this game is INSANE... I can't believe how many quests they have.... and its in beta. They have so many quests its almost overwhelming. EQ was released and they only had 2 quests you could do until you got to level 30+....

Also, if anyone ever played EQ, gameplay was SLOW!!!! WoW is very slick, very nice, not much down time. Much more fun.

I am huge into PvP and I didn't experience any of it in the time i played :-( but I have faith that Blizzard will take care of it because they are the only beta to ever have a PvP server in Beta... so lets hope.