Finally bought turntable, any favorite blueberry tubes?

radiob

I replaced my bugle boy 12AX7 with a telefunken and heard improvement there. I thought the bass tightened up and went a little deeper. Right now I use GECs in the 12AT7 slots but have 4 new mullards (CV 4024 - same ones Craig recommended) as backups. If you want, I can sell you 2 of my mullards. I don't think I'll ever need them. PM me if you're interested. They're brand new, never used.

Welcome to Vinyl. Tubes vinyl and horns, thats the stuff that sends chills up your spine. Spend as much as you can afford and then a little more for the best cartridge and arm. It is money well spent.I am partial to the Lyra Helikpn and SME 300 combo, but find what works for your rig. I also use the mullards in my stage. ENJOY and WELCOME BACK TO GROOVES.

----------------

On 8/27/2004 1:26:48 PM bclarke421 wrote:

Sum guy wus goin tell me wy tounge erl is bedder then BLO, but he done an ingored me.

----------------

This guy would like to know of 1 speaker manufacurer that uses BLO today. Done arguing my point.2.gif