Where's Justin!?

JohnA

EAR, thanks, I like the message.

As for Justin, Last I heard, either he was moving back to the Bahama's or was going to college, but I don't know why he can't have popped back in. I'm in college full time AND working 30+ hours a week, and I can spend time vegging on this forum - and 3 others 9.gif

Ya... I am in college too... but not working, so I have even more time to sit here. 2.gif

The last thing I had heard from/about Justin was that his family was moving back to the Caymans... and he wasn't sure whether he was going with them or staying at Columbia... but I think he was going to stay at college. I also remember him saying his health issues had continued and he was at the doctor a lot when at college...

Wish he would stop back in and let us know how things are going.

Kudos about Justin, hope all is well.

But to TE, sorry NO offense my "easterner brother", you are the ones that voted the Liberal Government in OVER and OVER and OVER....how many times do you want to get spanked for stupidity, or your kink...

as an ex-military member, blame the Government....and your "eastern" votes...

Don't blame CANADIANS for not speaking out,....HELLLLOOOOOOOO.......

Canadian stupidity....get a grip....10.gif

why, because we are smart enough not to jump off the bridge before the flood waters come but prepare for it.....

"But to TE, sorry NO offense my "easterner brother", you are the ones that voted the Liberal Government in OVER and OVER and OVER....how many times do you want to get spanked for stupidity, or your kink..."

And who do you want me to vote for? Some sepatarists or some western party who has no plan and a leader who cwould not know how to breathe if he did not read the INSTRUCTION MANUAL before breathing.

LOL

And if you know anything you would know its Ontario who voted "en bloc" for the Liberal party! Not the blue province,get your facts before next time.

So spanked,I think not.

I did see Justin's post a while back, but in the case of BBB there was a thread started by Frankspeaker asking about him and it never turned anything up. I wonder if BBB was one of those banned back in June? I hope not. 15.gif