Hooking up the 4.1's with only 1 spkr out on the sound card plz help

smokejag

I just got the speakers and they sound awsome, but I dont have a dolby digital soundcard, I just have a soundblaster PCI128 card. It looks like it only has 1 speaker out on it. So is there any way to use the rear speakers? I cant figure out how if there is a way. Any help would be great.

Yes that's easy. I had that same soundcard and the Pros sounded just fine. Just go to your local radio shack and buy a y-jack (the model number is in your manual). It's only about $5 and it has one male plug and 2 female jacks (looks like a Y, hence the name). Then you should be able to get sound from all 4 sats.

I had that setup for about 6 months before I bought a Sound Blaster Live X-Gamer 5.1. The 5.1 part is not necessary and will not help the Pros, so if you feel the need to upgrade, look for a regular SB Live! (Value, X-Gamer, MP3+, they're all the same card, just with different software bundles.)

Enjoy your Pros!

Sam

I'll save you the time of looking for the Rat Shack part number. The Y splitter is part #42-2463a.c>

------------------

Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System Support

hofmonstr@rocketmail.com

c>

I am NOT

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

888-554-5665c>