What's up with the visit to Klipschland?

Colin

They were, in a word, incredible! We were able to spend several hours in the Klipsch theater/demo room listening to Jubilees - both a very wide mix of music and the movie the Matrix. Although I've seen the Matrix at least 20 times, I heard things in the movie on the Jubilees that I'd never heard before. Of course, the true demonstration of their powers were the truly "live" sound of the music. It was very powerful. Moving at times, to be honest.

Ross

The Jubilees are better looking then all you guys put together.

This is for the members of this board that went on this trip and own Klipschorns. Or those at Klipsch familiar with the K-horn. Is it time to sell our Klipschorns and move up to the Jubilee? Or can we still live with our Klipschorns and be able to sleep at night, knowing that the Jubilee is out there.

I know no dealer will have both speakers in their showroom for us to A-B them. So, I'm counting on your opinion.

Q.

Q.

Q-man,you'd have to be the judge of that.They are not out yet and we heard the prototypes.I'm keeping my Horns(that's what my wife has instructed).

Marty,B&K 4430 amp(200X3)and 4090 B&K pre-amp.I had forgotten what Klipsch and B&K could do.I'm glad I got to experiance it.Wonderful sound.B&K uses Mosfet(?spelling)and is tube like in sound,but a little lean in the bass end.Still we were not in want of a sub.

One thing I found very refreshing was that this wonderful sound was made possible without any fancy cables or interconnects. No oxygen-free, depleted-uranium ribbon cable. No sperical silver, discrete pathway wire. This was quality, but basic, source and amp equipment with "normal" wiring. But the sound was incredible.

PWK designed this stuff for the common man (and woman, of course). No magic or fluff. Just great sound. Gotta love that.

• 2 months later...

My thanks to everyone that posted their pics, all I can say is WOW....incredible!

I now know why I'm a PROUD Klipsch owner......WOW.....

and my thanks to the folks that convinced me to keep my Khorns...I am awake now!

Klipsch is truly a class act all the way around. You can count me in on the next tour!

• 19 years later...