Show me yours..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since you already have a nice PP EL34 I would think the next move would be DHT (2A3 or 300B) I went from Dynaco MkIVs (great PP el34 amp!) to these DHT PP and I love what they do! You can go single ended with those or PP, I think PP gives a little more "umph"...JFL just posted a nice PP2A3 DIY project on Magnaquest's website and they are offering trannie package discounts for that project. check it out!

http://www.magnequest.com/diy_lessard_2a3pp.htm

tony

Hey Dean, yet another picture of my BEZ for your enjoyment...9.gif

Hurricane Jeanne did some redecorating for me...flooded my room and waterlogged my credenza and computer desk, and nearly destroyed the risers on my Cornwalls (got them out in time). The carpet's been pulled (note the nasty concrete floor with original paint splatters), and it and my desk and cadenza have become fodder for the local landfill via our friendly (and overworked) city sanitation employees!

jeanne02.jpg

Now my equipment (minus the Nakamichi) are temporarily sitting on an unused coffee table while the room is getting rearranged...still awaiting the arrival of the claims adjuster to access the damage and the cause for the leak that soaked half of my room's carpeting and ruined anything made of wood and particleboard.

Before the hurricane, I recently aquired the new Cambridge Audio azur 640C and a NOS '50s Mullard GZ37 for my amplifier...

post-11084-1381925808641_thumb.jpg