Unheard of price on Infocus SP4805

SCOOTERDOG

Oh yeah like I said this is a classic scam. Transcations by e-mail? What type of e-site does that? Look at all the mis-spellings in the e-mail they sent you. Tell them that you want to use an escrow.com or some other verfied escrow company. They will either balk or send you to another escrow site. If they want to use some other escrow site post the link here but I will bet it is a fake as well.

These guys are very slick. Just stop and think how they could sell this item for that price. It is either stolen or a complete fraud. In either case why would anyone even think of doing business with them.

Laters,

Jeff

I just sent VeriSign an email asking them to check into them since they have use the verisign gold seal on the site. I did some more research and it looks like the CEO is a Charles Watkins. I found many sites that he represents. Looks like his companies are total import/exporters for china and 3rd world companies. Pretty interesting stuff. Will let you know what verisign has to say.