• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 10/16/2004 11:26:59 PM killerbee_vr6 wrote:

----------------

On 10/14/2004 6:56:03 PM Trey Cannon wrote:

I suggest that you go to the SVS website and tell them. Maybe suggest that they start a forum of their own.

----------------

Bust out a RSW-18 with a real non-eq'ed 1500w rms and I'll be the first in line.

----------------

1500 rms watt speaker.... wow that means the spl per watts must be ****....

Sorry Trey, I was just being cheeky, I love klipsch, I own so many of them, i will keep spreading the good words and i've learned so much from here, good sound is now an addiction. No, i'm not getting genelec or any other brands, that's why i bought the RF 7's because i knew that i'd be using them for my be the next 10 years or so. I'm not thinking of getting anymore subs either, I need to save up and get some seperate amps instead and keep enjoying my klispch. They already are so amazing with just the Avr 3805.

Now just a question, what kind of seperates do i need to get and how to use them with the Avr 3805? Can i use Rotel with them? And i wanted to add an Equalizer. Is there any good one out there that you could recommend.

And i am also getting this. check this out.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=759&head=3

1.gif

Sweet, dude my laptop make so much noise, and my pc is worse, i can't leave it to download stuffs, i have to get them both moved to another room because i could not sleep since i got broadband, i download all the time. Hey, check out these babies ..

http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?art=343

very clever .. . It looks ugly but the concept.. is genius.