Happy Halloween!

cluless

Well I know 2 punks that are.

Holding the bowl of suckers, 1 reached and grabbed a handful. My wife, 5' 2" 190 lbs +, was out the door so fast, 1 came toward her, she uh, drop kicked him, then grabbed the 1 that grabbed the candy - he was 6' 1" swung him and put him up against the side of the house, forearm holding him ther. I'm sure he has the fake wood graining on the side of his face today.

The same crew stole bags of candy earlier. Well, he started crying, saying take my bag of candy. Finally, she swung him around again and told him to get off the property. I had stepped outside to watch the others.

Then we go inside and she screams at me, "why didn't you stick up for me?" She has the kid against the wall in record time - my 6'4" neighbor wants her to give him self defense lesssons9.gif they heard the kid hit the house.

And I'm supposed to get into that melee and "stick up for her?" Go figure. Boy has she learned how to get someone pinned.

dodger

Clueless,

I REALLY like the masks Blacky and Stripe chose for themselves, especially the grey wolf/monster. The green ogre/troll mask has a nice ambience and just a little cat attitude.

Don't be such a party pooper. Cats have good instincts. Just trust. Also, if you let them wear the masks they picked out, it takes away one more excuse for indignance. 2.gif