Need help for upgrade from rf25 t0 rf35.

farl

I have an Rf-25 driven by marantz sr7300 (just have it for one month). I am very disappionted with the bass of this speaker. It is very, very weak. I want to upgrade to Rf-35 (this is only my budget). The supplier accept the upgrade but they will deductt 30% of the buying price. Plus off course i have to pay more for Rf-35.

My question, It is worth to upgrade to Rf-35. Can I expect a good bass?

Welcome to the forum!

I agree with Carl. You will get more improvement if you buy a good sub. Not only better and deeper bass but also better overall sound quality.

The 25s are fine speakers. They don't go very deep but are not weak in bass response. Maybe the problem are your receiver settings. Check this first!

Keep the 25s until you can afford upgrade to rf7!

2.gif

I had this problem with the rf15; i bought the rf 25 with een marantz 7400. In the beginning i was a little bit disapointed, but now i am a happy man. Gif it a few weeks and them maby you can try it with other speaker cables. I had standard monster but now i have Van den Hul CS122 (high) and The Magnum for low.

Minguel