Klipsch or SVS

Craig6519

I'm not sure if you are interested in purchasing the sub from sources other than retail but there is a Klipsch RW12 sub listed for $399 new on audiogon, not sure if he still has it since users do not always update their ads in a timely fashion.

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?homesubw&1102623113

Obviously I'm not the seller, nor am I affiliated with him - just offering some options.

----------------

On 11/5/2004 3:52:26 AM Craig6519 wrote:

No Kyle the PB-12 is not more expenxive in my case, it's $599, My only source for the RW12 is $650.

Craig

----------------

The RW-12 runs over $600 here as well, however It's on sale for $575 this week. I would still go with the isd, unless asthetics and matching were an issue. If you want to leave the grills off and match your RF-35 cones, then the RW would be a viable option.

----------------

On 11/6/2004 12:02:38 AM Craig6519 wrote:

myriadcorp, can i ask why tou went with the rc-7 and rs-7 with your rf-35? I would have thought RF-7 would have been the better choice.

Craig

----------------

I am sure the Rf7's would have been great. However, my space limitations on the wall was the key. The RF35's are alot smaller and that was the only option I had. It would have been nice to have the Rf7's. I just hope these RF35's sound good. I am use to hearing my Paradigm Studio 100's upstairs.

Space for the center and surrounds were not a problem so I went with the better speakers for those areas.

Dang it. Now you have me squeezing the RF7's into the mix. If I can fit all my component's and center speaker on the Bello PVS-4207T stand I can get the Rf7's to fit.

http://www.bello.com/Plasma/pvs-4207t.asp

The RC7 would need to be on the bottom pushed all the way to the side. The B&K ref 50 and Monster power HTS 5100 would have to sit snug with it on the lower shelf. Then I can put my amp on one side on the top shelf. Then put my cable box and dvd on the other side. Sit my tv on the top and I think the rf 7's can fit. Oh well its only money, I will earn more I guess 9.gif