Incredible Hulk music

Mighty Favog

Does anyone know the music that is played at the end of each episode of The Incredible Hulk from the late 70's to early 80's? It was a very sad piano riff that is played as Bill Bixby is walking on teh side of the road hitch-hiking for a ride.

I just lost my job and that score really sets the tone for not only the past two weeks but what is looking to be the majority of my life.

O.k. it's called "Lonley Man" adn I thinkit's still available from either Television's Greatest Hits Vol. 6 or from here:

http://www.incrediblehulktvseries.com/Multimedia/CDReview/HulkCDReview.html

Even more things to add to my condition, from talking to my brothers and sisters it is very possible that my mother has mental problems. Narcissism.

Neo,

Way to go finding this music. It is a very nice tune.

Meuge,

You are indeed a Renaissance man. You're working on an MD/PhD, right? And play piano for pleasure? Too bad you can't fit your new piano in your room. Bummer.

Tom,

For "SOUL" music, have you ever listened to Liz Story's piano solos? My wife and I have been listening to her for 20 years. Never a bad CD. It's almost all peaceful and contemplative. She writes some fine compositions. Her best of or greatest is not a bad place to start. Music good for the soul.

Keep hanging in there.

----------------

Meuge,

You are indeed a Renaissance man. You're working on an MD/PhD, right? And play piano for pleasure? Too bad you can't fit your new piano in your room. Bummer.

----------------

Thanks...

Actually I also compose and write both poetry and prose :)

The trouble is that recently, especially this year, I barely have enough time to eat and sleep (like 4 hours/night), and dedicating serious effort to music or writing is out of the question. If I didn't have my guitar for quick breaks between studying I probably would have been a patient in the psych ward a long time ago.

Well, yesterday was my last day of being usefull at my job. I still have so many questions that aren't answered. I asked the boss but she said she couldn't say anything right now because she's taking the company in a different direction; she's not telling anyone.

The tears were flowing with no hesitation from me Friday. The boss wasn't there but the gang (closer to me than my actual family) had a luncheon in the conference room. I really love those guys. Even some people that left company years before came by to say goodbye and spend some time together. My biggest worry was/is money, or course. They took up a collection between the six of them and put it into a Geoffrey Beene billfold for a gift. It's enough for a car payment and a 10lb. bag of cat food for my "children". My biggest worry is making the car payments. One of the (court) reporters had to get an expidited transcript out by the end of the day that she took that morning so I stayed to help her with that. Afterwards she drove me to my car where I would catch the bus to and from downtown. That morning on my final bus ride I was contemplating how much my stuff if worth if I had to sell it. The stereo, gun collection, cd's etc. etc. One of the ladies that worked in that office is now a psych nurse and she's keeping an eye out for anyone that leaves my kind of insullin behind.

Four rejection letters and counting in a week and a half of looking for another job. Some feelers are out there but I'm starting to lose hope. All last week, when I got home from the office, I wanted to just get undressed and crawl into bed. I wasn't tired, I just didn't want to face the world.

As a last stab I ran aboout 30 9 1/2" X 12" envelopes through the postage meter so I can mail out resumes from home.

This morning I broke out the Eagles' Hotel California and put "Wasted Time", "Pretty Maids in a Row", the reprisal and "The Last Resort" all on repeat for about 3 hours.