Favorite Christmas album

endover

No offense but if I hear another rendition of "Rockin Around the Cristmas Tree", I'm gonna puke! They're all great songs that did have AND STILL have their place. My kids will love them when they get to the age where they can really listen to them.

I'm just in the market for some fresh Christmas songs/albums. When the family's over at the house fartin around havin Christmas eats and setting up decorations, I like to fill my 5 disk player with a few CD's and let 'er rip.

I never thought I'd say these words but Harry Conick(Cronick as I have called him) did a nice job with his Chrismas albums and I also like Lee Anne (Rimes, Rhymes, Rymes, etc)(can't spell names for crap!)

I just picked up Big Bad Voodoo Daddy's Christmas album last night but haven't had a chance to listen to it. As you can tell, other than Rap, I have no specific genre in mind.

Who's got some good ideas out there for good fun Christmas music (other than Jingle Bell's, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Here Comes Santa Claus, etc....)

• Moderators

We've traditionally only listened to Bing Crosby's White Christmas album from year to year. We only have it on while decorating the tree, then opening presents Christmas morning. Thank goodness, or I'd probably be real sick of it :) As it is, though, it's the best Christmas album ever, IMO.

If we want to listen at other times, we have some good local radio stations that keep the music pretty well mixed.

It's quixotically moronic and a Christmas dinner must listen to. It's Larry the cable guys VERY LARRY CHRISTMAS. It has such favorites as: "Oh Holy Crap": "I Pissed My Pants": "Hark The Hairlip Angel":...and "Sticks And Horse Turds". 28 mind leveling cuts sure to please the grumpiest of guests. Brought to you by Warner Bros. Records, Inc.2.gif

Cheech and Chong, really?

I'm partial to Vince Gualardi (sp) Charlie Brown soundtrack, great Trio.

Chicago's is pretty punchy, ignore the track with kids chorus.

Playboy Jazz Christmas with Arturo Sandoval is smokin!

Herb Alpert and Tiajuana Brass- good mellow- south of border instrumentals