New Commercial Speakers Soon?

pgh

One of the moderators had indicated in a previous post several months ago, that Klipsch would be introducing new products in the commercial speaker line, and that in fact they had hired additional R&D help for these new models.

Any idea when these speakers will be introduced?

Also, since the line array has become so popular in commercial applications, is Klipsch considering developing a line array?

PGH4.gif

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I was wondering the same thing...Right now in my DJ home studio I am using 2 pairs of vintage Cornwalls, I have plans to purchase EV Gladiator tops and bottoms so I can take my gig on the road ( venues of 300 people).I really would like to use Klipsch cause I am comfortable and confident on the Klipsch sound,I mostly spin House music and Klipsch IMO are the best for this music genre.Unfortunatelly Klipsch has discontinued the KP line [:(] ,maybe the forum moderator could chime in and give some info on any Professional Sound reinforcement speakers being released in the near future or can the KP line still be ordered on special order that would be great [:)]..Regards Tony C (owner and operator of Big Chili Productions DJ service)