Looking for legend series speakers

willwillk

Guest Anonymous

join the hunt, things are not looking up for me, i have found a bunch of klf10's but i cannot find the 20's or the 30's which i need to bi-wire/ bi-amp so i am lost, i have no idea what to do....

Interesting link radiob. I grew up 30 miles west of Springfield (maybe that explains a few things...1.gif).

Anyway those KLF's must be new in box. How else could they ask close to what they retailed for new? 6.gif Unless my math is off, it's about double the going rate on Ebay. If someone's got the cash and just can't wait it's at least an option. In fact, if someone's got the cash and willing to spend that kind of money, they can have mine...I'll buy Khorns or Cornwalls with the proceeds 11.gif.

Guess what I'm trying to say is buyer beware...

Guest Anonymous

you don't have to tell me that they are expensive they are in high demand because people liked them mroe that refrence or soemthign like that

• 2 weeks later...

I am moving and need to sell my KLF 20's, KLF C7, and KSW 15. I had KSB 3.1's for surrounds, which I am keeping. All speakers are in good shape and I have original cartons. The covers on the 20's are shot (damn cats), but they can be recovered if need be. Make me a fair offer.

Thanks.

email: chandlerdah@hotmail.com1.gif

• 2 months later...