I, Robot

MrMcGoo

----------------

On 12/14/2004 10:20:32 PM MrMcGoo wrote:

Just watched the movie. It departs from the Asimov books, but is worth watching. The sound includes both DD and DTS sound tracks. Sound effects and video effects are very good. Highly recommended, if you like science fiction.

Bill

----------------

I saw it at the theater, and I enjoyed it. I did ask for the DVD for Christmas, so I'll see if I actually get it. It is definitly worth at least a rental or to add to your Netflix queue.

We watched this movie last night and enjoyed it quite a bit. Neither of us have read any of Asimov's books so I can't comment about the movie/book thing. However, it's one of those movies that had us saying, "Man...I bet it would be cool to watch this on a big screen. We'll have to get it when our projection system is done."

Tom

YES! just finished watching this myself & I have to say it was an excellent movie. As stated the graphics & audio were awesome. I watched in DD & felt it was very good, so I guess all you DTS freaks lol will love it?

I'm not harassing you DTS people (mOOn) :) .... I just am not DTS capable yet :( but in time....

Its a good film for effects, thought its a mix of music and sound effects, but Smith's character is some times annoying in lack of depth, love how he wears his cap. The NS-5s are very cool, similair in some ways to AI, but I thought these were better, clearly a knock on Microsoft.

Sure you already have it but for effects it can't beat Master and Commander.

Use this Picture-0134-reduced.jpg

I watched it in my yet to be completed HT. OMG, the soundtrack in DTS is amazing!! The Klipsch THX subs and Amp just make this movie come alive. (All Cornwall HT around.) The 27" TV's on the side just do not allow it full justice!

Seen it 3 times now. Nice to see Will Smith not play himself a la his normal lines stolen from "Men in Black."

post-5910-13819259898238_thumb.jpg

Very well done..and entertaining....

the story will keep you involved as wel as the action....

I think the sound effects could have been a bit better for such a big budget movie...I mean there could have been much more done for the effects...in lieu of the standard big booms ....