Got snow?

wheelman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------

On 12/15/2004 12:31:55 AM boomac wrote:

Here it is, the week before Christmas and my grass is green as it is in summer and no, I ain't complaining! Pretty weird - no measurable snow, here in the land of milk & cheese, by mid December.

----------------

Yeah we have been pretty lucky the way I see it also here. It's been a realy mild fall. Fall is usually like winter. But we got bombarded Yesterday and a some today. I hear it's gonna be a mild winter. It gets pretty crazy up on the hill with the snow. My friends stop over and they only live 15 miles away or more, and they can't believe how much snow I have. Sometimes they won't have any.

----------------

On 12/15/2004 1:35:08 AM kenratboy wrote:

Hope someone is getting you a better camera for the holidays
3.gif

Looks like our place a few weeks ago.

----------------

Ha ha ha ha ha ha shoot man I know this thing stinks. I tell you what though I will be a professional once I do get a half way descent one. You got to be an expert to even see a picture when you shoot. That was taken in the daytime, and it looks like evening LOL. Kenratboy you know of any good ones for cheap?

----------------

On 12/15/2004 11:18:25 AM m00n wrote:

----------------

On 12/15/2004 1:35:08 AM kenratboy wrote:

Hope someone is getting you a better camera for the holidays
3.gif

Looks like our place a few weeks ago.

----------------

That was incredibly rude.

----------------

Well he obviously has a nice house. He is an adult and I am sure he didn't loose any sleep.

I take heat all the time for my peasant setup, and that is stuff I bought because I couldn't afford better.

I do have to say that I remember a lot more snow both in number of storms and what was on the ground when I was, say, under 12 years old.

Walking to the big hill in the park with my sled on my back. Making snow angles and igloos in the back yard gatting snow covered and soaked through, going into the kitchen getting all that water logged clothing off only to find more clothes and head back out an hour later. Paling around with some friends on weekdays when the school was closed. Sliding around in mom and dad's 68' Dodge Polara station wagon filled with all five of us kids going to the Christmas party at Grandma's house. Eagerly waiting Christmas morning for dad to come home at the end of his shift at the firehouse with the presents he assembled in the bed of his truck.

Just a few Christmas memories....1.gif

Mom was a Charge Nurse for a hospital and dad, of course, was a fireman. We never had both of them home from work at the same time fro Thanksgiving AND Christmas.15.gif

----------------

On 12/15/2004 7:43:47 AM Frzninvt wrote:

Yep, we have snow and it was 4 degrees this morning. Winter is here! I don't use the moniker "Frzninvt" Freezing in VT for nothing you know!

----------------

LOL yeah I guess that makes more sense. I just thought you had a really hard name to pronouce. Great feedback everyone and stories. I should of posted what's it look like outside where you live? I like snow this time of year but march comes around and I wish I did live south.