Monster HTS-3600 Power. any other recommendations?

yoha

Hi folks,

I am looking into power conditioner to be added into my HT. Since many of you have been in this "hobby" way much longer than i am, are there any recommendations to any other brand beside Monster? I am thinking of getting the HTS-3600.

Thank you for any feedback/suggestions.

Best Regards,

Yohannes

I use Monster's AVS 2000, HTPS 7000, and HTS 2600. I would recommend them all for purposes of cleaner sound, better picture, and surge protection. I also use PS Audio products as well, which perform miles better, but have an increased price to match. Before you decide on a unit, check out products by BPT, Furman, Richard Grey's Power Company, Panamax, Shunyata, Transparent Audio, and a host of other brands that make similar products.

Guest Anonymous

well i have used the hts3600 and i a buddy of mine has one and loves it to death. I personally went with the panamax and I am not going to lie when i say i like it better than my buddies, the only real thing i wish mine had was the marsh design, but other than that i love mine i think its great. You also may want to check out other things that marsh has designed because that is one of his strongest areas. Richard Marsh designed all the ones for monster so you may be able to find something better for the same price with his same signature design, meaning it will work the same but have better parts etc. hope this helps