Christmas Crossover Giveaway

Deang

This forum has been a big part of my life over the last five years. A while back, I was reflecting on that fact, and what it is about this bizarre place that has such a pull on me. Early on, I'm sure it was just because it gave me a place to pontificate! Now however, it's something so much more. Even with the ups and downs around here, I think it's obvious we're all tied together by a silver thread. I think the free thinking spirit of PK breathes in this place, and we breathe with him.

They say you can pick your friends but you can't pick the members of your family. Well, here you can pick your friends AND your family!! We may have our squabbles, but we always come back for the love. LOL. This forum has been great to me and great for me. Not just the forum, but Klipsch too. God, my family, you, a handful at Indy, and my system -- makes my life feel complete. What can I say? Thank you!

I'll guess and say we have about a hundred active posters. I'm going to email Craig of NOSvalves a number between 1 and 100. No posting of numbers until midnight tomorrow. The person who guesses the correct number will get a network rebuild of their choice. I'll supply the parts, labor, and all shipping charges.

Happy Holy Days!

post-3205-13819260027342_thumb.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we post a single number between 1 and 100, per Forum member to THIS thread, right? Craig is just the 'keeper of the number'. Posting from Midnight tonight Dec 24 Christmas Eve until when?, or you have a winner?

Thanks for the opportunity Dean! What a great Santa.

Reminds me of a couple of Pythons. (modified)

What is your name? Sir Michaelt of Klipsch

What is your quest? To seek the Holy Crossover

What is your favorite number? seven, no, three..... BBBOOOIINNNGGGGGGG

sorry gang, just woke up silly

Michael

Dean, so as to not tempt our more ahem, 'generous' members, why don't ya send a copy to Amy Unger, She's at home with no internet, so she couldn't even give the number away if she wanted to. Not that we don't trust Craig, but the bidding is getting up there.

If it's anything like Ebay, pretty soon people will be willing to pay about 1 1/2 x face value for the mods you are giving away! LOL

Michael

A most generous offer Dean, in the true sense of the season. Not sure if we're supposed to mail Craig our number, or just guess here? Since my outgoing mail is screwed up, I'll just post here.

Time stamped by post time and everything, in case of multiple winners.

Gone till Next Tuesday, no net access, so a wonderful Christmas to one and all.

Craig