Christmas Crossover Giveaway

Deang

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mighty Nice of ya...my old 83 Cornwalls have the oil caps and lots of years of use. The RC-3 7.1 took over a year of use before they became the nicest way to watch a concert in Hi Def and in DTS are awesome...yes, thats the word, awesome, those of you that just bought, dont get discouraged, give the system time to break in....time and use make a HUGE difference. And for composing and digital streaming the promedia ultras, well....they play, they game and they just do it all on an AC3 link. My number 81 the year i finally bought my cornwalss after dreaming for so long.

Merry Christmas

P.S. if you want to cry try Roches Christmas album track 14...Star of Wonder through Conrad Johnson 11s and the Cornwalls....

I think crazycat, our central Indiana newbie might have it right. Strange that a person would have only a single post and that it is to this contest. Do I smell a confederate? LOL

If your posted age and my calculations are correct, the year of your birth would be 1958, so I also choose number 58 (same as me- I'll just ride my bike to Dayton Ohio with my Cornwall B's when I win, okay?)

Michael in Indy

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Careful people. newbie legans has a time machine. purchased 83 cornwalls in 1981. surely smart enough to travel into future, collect the winning number, travel back in time to Christmas 2004 and post the winner. Contest over! LOL

Michael - my best thinking is in the middle of the night