Christmas Crossover Giveaway

Deang

You guys are a trip.

BTW, no ALKs -- can't do that, Al would spank me. Klipsch networks only, excluding the AK-4, for which Trey would spank me. Besides, I don't have that kind of money to give away!!

I almost emailed Trey and Amy, but they are after all Klipsch employees, and they might not appreciate that level of involvement.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean:

I have to say that this is one heck of an offer.

Out of curiousity, if one does guess correctly, with no disrespect nor inferring anything against them, Could the winner if they wanted, have the value donated to the DeanG Stereo Fund, as I know you are always putting money out there.

OR

Could the value be donated to a Charity chosen mutually with you getting the tax benefits?

You have given, you have offered, you have ghosted labor price.

And you are Offering again. Few are like you, but we need a lot more.

dodger

If we ask about three more questions, Dean will prob have to rethink his generosity! I was kidding about Amy! So closest number or Price is Right rules 'not to exceed the actual number' geesh, this is complicated. Do the numbers 1 or 100 count or is it 'between' 1 and 100? Posts no earlier than 12 pm xxx time zone, and do you need our guess in the form of a question, as in ..

Is the magic number 47?

Just having fun wit ya!

Michael

Guest Anonymous

7.... I think that maybe the cost of rebuild etc could go to the gift for troops over seas since that is a popular topic here in the gen forum send them some phone cards to call home?

Yikes, I forgot about the time zones. I'm at my sister's right now, but emailed Craig the number before I left the house around 6 pm. We go by EST. Sorry. One way or another, there will be a winner. If no one gets the number, we play high and low. If there is a tie, we have a run-off, using a smaller range of numbers. We go until someone wins.

Busy day for us over here today, so I didn't/don't have time to address all the suggestions/questions. However, the idea was to keep it as simple as possible. I will say this is a network giveaway, not cash.