My Heritage Collection!

neo33

Neo:

Most wanting a collection, have one of whatever they are collecting.

Knowing your posts, I would imagine that you are a very good photographer.

I would be curious in your systems. I'm sure that you will posts photos of your systems so those that could donate would be "proud" in supporting your collection.

If not, your back-up system would be a possibility to help fund what you want. Again, I believe your equipment is in mint shape.

Post pictures of the back up system and in selling that, you will get toward your goal.

Perhaps you are not charging enough for your Photographic Business.

Good Luck,

dodger

"Then file for bankruptcy!"

Man, you guys are cruel! 14.gif.

Just imagine the headline...

***Breaking News***

Man bought too many Klipsch speakers...Maxed out all credit cards...Ran out of money...Filed for Chapter 13...

***Breaking News***

----------------

On 12/26/2004 10:13:20 PM garymd wrote:

----------------

On 12/26/2004 9:11:59 PM Allan Songer wrote:

Do it the American way! Max out a credit card or two.

----------------

Then file for bankruptcy!

----------------

LOL! That is just so funny... I have a friend who did just that! The idiot! He was complaining the other day that he should have bought an even more expensive hi-fi prior to filing for bankruptcy. Because what he's got now will have to last seven years - he's worried about it being too far out of date by the time he's done his 'time'.

Personally I think you should be happy with what you have at present, nice setup. When time comes, sell of what you have, KIDDING, and then go shopping. First and foremost PAY OFF your bills, being a Heritage owner is NOT cheap as you know. I built my system over 5 years and still upgrading!

I sold everything I had audio wise, you name it, but kept my Khorns and started from ground up...serious, never bite off more than you can chew, I know first hand, it's nice to have until the window letters arrive, then again, unless she tastes good...10.gif

your better off IMO...my .83 cents worth10.gif

I can't imagine the stupidity running rampant these days...shopping for high-ticket items and then filing bankruptcy.7.gif

I began to lose business with my previous job of 17 years; lack of work meant debts not all being paid. Then I lost my job...sold practically everything including my furniture, computers, 35mm pro Olympus OM-system photography equipment, and my McIntosh/Carver audio gear; thus, filed bankruptcy! All I was able to keep was my Ford Contour, Omega watch (my last bit of extravagance; snuck that one past my creditors), and my Cornwalls! It was the most humiliating thing I've ever done in my entire life, and my once perfect credit rating is now shot all to hell! Definately something one should never have to go through. And then these a$$holes take their credit for granted by maxing out a couple credit cards on high-ticket items, just to show off to others what they now own, and then file Chapter 11. It's these nimrods that take advantage of the system and now make it harder for others in need (who have a legit reason) for filing bankruptcy (I think it's mandatory now to still have to pay off your creditors at least a portion of your debt, whereas before you were given a clean slate).

Sorry for the rant...stupid people just piss me off (they should all be castrated to keep from populating the earth with even more stupid people)!11.gif

Greetings:

For an individual:

Chapter 13: personal re-organization. Payments made as you are paid to a Federal Bankruptcy Court Trustee.

Chapter 7: Full personal Bankruptcy. All debts but Taxes, Marital and Child Support, other things allowed as per State Law.

Applying for charge cards, running them up, then attempting to file chapter 7 is a Felony Violation of Federal Law.

Once one comes to the point of owing more than income, applies for any further cards, makes further charges, they are subject to Prosecution per the Card Terms and any State Laws regarding filing false financial documents. You sign that you will repay knowing that you cannot.

Any tangible property charged within a six month period prior to Filing for a Chapter 7, can be seized and auctioned. It also jeopardizes whether a Chapter 7 will be granted.

Don't take the advice, NEO.

dodger

----------------

On 12/27/2004 10:03:50 PM neo33 wrote:

I think you have it backward, dodger. Chapter 11 is for corporation and Chapter 13 is for individual.

----------------

You are correct, Neo. I had a number of Notices that I have served Friday and today. The person was filing Corporate and personal re-organization. Chapters 11 and 13

I've been going since 6:00 A.M., plus I was up late. I have 28 Affidavits of Service in front of me. Did not proof read, otherwise I would have caught that.

Don't look at papers as you write about their counterparts.

I meant to put it right, I was filling a Corporate Affidavit. Instant number change.

dodger