Santa is making a late delivery!

skonopa

And "Born2Rock", thanks for the tip on that Salamander stuff.

After getting the TV in, I'll have to see what kind of space and type of rack configuration

that I'll need, as well that will fit.

There is a dealer up in Manassas, which is not to far from here.

skonopa:

I dealt directly w/ Salamander over the phone.

No-one knew anything about the customizing options,

when i went to a dealer here in Houston.

Call them toll-free after designing yours off the web site.

If ya want another peak at my Salamander Rack..here is the quick link.

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=59011

Well, the TV is here! Good thing I did not go with the 65 inch version, as this 55 inch TV barely fit as is.

I tried to post a picture, but apparently the server is going to be difficult tonight. It kept coming back with some stupid message saying something like "Error while accessing disk".

When the server quits acting up, I'll upload a picture.

I did hook up my sky antenna to the built-in digital tuner, and got something like 48 channels here (at least thats what it says it found)!

The thing is friggan sweet! More so after I took the advice about backing off the contrast, as well as after tweaking the convergence and color temps.

This crazy thing will even play MP3s and show JPGs off of a memory card! Who'd ever thought I'd have a TV that can play MP3s?!?

Now to get a component rack....

Man, that is a nice set. I'll bet you have been watching more TV than the law allows ever since you received it. Are you pretty impressed with the picture quality that HD brings to the table? I am working on my finances right now, my plans are to purchase my TV before the end of the year, since seeing your new jewel, you have made it very difficult for me to wait.