klipsch stuff

jdm56

I'll bet a lot of the looneys on here would be willing to part with the green for a few reprints of some of the promotional material klipsch has used over the years. They'd look great on the walls of our music rooms/home theatres. Specifically that for the heritage speakers. I'm talkin' about those posters we all used to see at the hi-fi huts, and heck, even enlargements of some of their print ads, suitable for framing, of course. smile.gif

So, how about it?

------------------

JDMcCall

quote:

Originally posted by James D McCall:

I'll bet a lot of the looneys on here would be willing to part with the green for a few reprints of some of the promotional material klipsch has used over the years.

And then again, maybe they wouldn't. frown.gif

------------------

JDMcCall

Why not post a list of what you have to offer and if anyone is interested in what you have for sale they can contact you.

I would be interested if finding some of the information for my Quartets, so if you have any info for those let me know.

------------------

Klipsch Quartets

Adcom GFA-555 Musical Concepts Modified

NAD 1600 Pre/Tuner

Sony C-67ES CD Player

Whoa! Hold on here cowpokes. I believe I got me some 'splainin' to do. Pull up a stump and give me a listen --s>

I humbly apologize for the misunderstanding, but I gots NADA, ZILCH, ya know?

I was only trying to see if anybody was interested in being able to get some of the stuff I mentioned. I was hopin' that maybe the powers that be at klipsch & associates would take some notice and maybe make some neat stuff available to the loonies like ya'll -- and me!

So -- I ARE SORRY!s>[] Please forgive this lowly horn-dawg. redface.gif

------------------

JDMcCall

quote:

Originally posted by jhawk92:

Ah, I see, now I understand. Well, I did see one of the large (4 ft) banners that Klipsch made on eBay a while back. Would have looked nice in the den...got outbid at the last minute. Well, maybe another will surface...

Yeah, now that's the ticket! I'd listen to Boseys for a week for a prize like that. And I can remember seeing some really cool posters on the walls of the "House Of Sound" (defunct Springfield, MO klipsch emporium) back in the '70s and '80s that I'd kiss a goat for. The only klipsch goody I have -- and I haven't been able to find it since we moved mad.gif-- is an autographed PWK 8X10 that the dealer gave me when I bought my speakers.

------------------

JDMcCall

quote:

Originally posted by mdeneen:

McCall -

You thinking of something like this?

belle.jpg

mdeneen

Say, 18 x 24 Glossy, ready to frame?

Ohhhhhhh Baaaaaaaaby!!! Now that'ss> thes> ticket!s> (sounds of heart pounding, heavy breathing and general frothing at the mouth.)

So, uh...can i have it? oh, please can i can i can i...huh? HOW MUCH???

-Blind Melon McCall

• Klipsch Employees

Bob,

I too could kick back for a year or two, if I were to sale out.

I have a lot of the old lit in .bmp,.jpeg,.pdf formats. E-mail techsupport @

Matt.Whatley@klipsch.com

Trey.Cannon@Klipsch.com

------------------

Trey Cannon

Technical Support

Klipsch Audio Technologies

• Like 1