Cable Vs. Directv ( with the football package )

GlennG

Cable does not offer NFL Ticket but it does offer ESPN College Gameplan for Basketball and Football. I watched the playoffs and Bowl games in HD and it was awesome, multichannel audio stream for all of them. I have Cox Digital Cable with HD and am very satisfied with it.

----------------

On 1/28/2005 3:52:10 PM J.4knee wrote:

Cable does not offer NFL Ticket but it does offer ESPN College Gameplan for Basketball and Football. I watched the playoffs and Bowl games in HD and it was awesome, multichannel audio stream for all of them. I have Cox Digital Cable with HD and am very satisfied with it.

----------------

Direct TV has this as well...

they also have MLB, NBA and if hockey is ever played again...NHL...hehehe

Plus they have several local type sport channels....which Cable tend not to carry...like YANKEE ENTERTAINMENT STATION YES baby!!!

Guest Anonymous

there isn't much of 5.1 excet crowd cheering which is kind of cool i guess, but direct tv usually has a better picture, but remember that you are signing a 1 year contract, and everytime you add another reciever you extend your contract another year with them, i am happy with cable and they cost about the same really, but direct tv does offer a lot more speacility channels