Remember these??

Mighty Favog

----------------

On 1/28/2005 11:31:54 PM tankhokie wrote:

i faintly remember the merlin...kids these days don't now how good they have it, back in my day......

----------------

Yeah! Those modern hand-helds, such as the new Nintendo DS, are far more powerful than the friggan full-sized arcade games we played at the arcade in the mall! Hell, I'd be willing to bet that thing has more horsepower than my old 486-based PC!

And I remember how many study halls we killed in junior high school playing those "Pac-Man" watches.

Memories of a sweet simpler time at my ex's Family Cabin Lakeside in New Hampshire. I could still drive and make it there without a map.

I know this came out earlier but it fits:

Sweet, sweet City Woman, You're my Sweet, Sweet Sweet

Sweet City Woman.

Lord where does the time and where do the people go?

dodger

----------------

On 1/28/2005 8:30:29 PM Marvel wrote:

I DO remember the vibrating football field where al the players had those little plastic strips on the bottom and would move around the field when you turned it on.

Marvel

----------------

I remember those! I am old, too!

Wow...I still have my Mattel Electronics Baseball from 1978 and it still works great! I just dug it out of my closet and popped in a 9V battery...Guess I'll be playing baseball with all those neat little red LEDs flickering for the next several hours.2.gif