JBL vs. Klipsch!!

tommyboy

On 2/4/2005 at 7:54 PM, SCOOTERDOG said:

My buddy and I years ago took our La scala's and stacked them on top of each other. We had a stack on each side of the stage at a party we were haveing because the dude that had the PA for the band broke down. We ended up using 4 100 watt marshall amps to drive them. I will say I have never heard my scalas sound so amazing. I can tell you the kick drum and bass were awesome. when the guy with the PA finally showed up he said he had never heard of klipsch but loved the sound. When I told him they are my stereo speakers he looked at me as if I were nuts. I told him no truely they sit right in those corners all the time. He couldn't believe that my home speakers were outperforming his system, and with 4 marshall amps driving them. If you have never listened to a pair of stacked La Scala's then if you have truely missed some hair raising excitement.

scooter

I you like stacked LaScalas you would have loved my MWM Stack, which blows away as many LaScalas as you can afford to stack (space wise). A 6 foot horn beats a 2.5 foot horn every time! Even my Quarter Pies at 5.5 feet beat LaScalas, which are the most successful short horns in history of Klipsch or anyone else for many reasons.

33 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

I you like stacked LaScalas you would have loved my MWM Stack, which blows away as many LaScalas as you can afford to stack (space wise). A 6 foot horn beats a 2.5 foot horn every time! Even my Quarter Pies at 5.5 feet beat LaScalas, which are the most successful short horns in history of Klipsch or anyone else for many reasons.

@ClaudeJ1, @Woofers and Tweeters , and many others including myself have all claimed in so many words that "MWM's make LaScala's sound like a clock radio" or something to that affect .

We are all correct !

We all think we said it first !

Only 1 of us is Correct !

And then there is that guy with the Super MWM's .   LOL

11 minutes ago, Gnote said:

@ClaudeJ1, @Woofers and Tweeters , and many others including myself have all claimed in so many words that "MWM's make LaScala's sound like a clock radio" or something to that affect .

We are all correct !

We all think we said it first !

Only 1 of us is Correct !

And then there is that guy with the Super MWM's .   LOL

Dude! If anyone can appreciate Super MWM's it's definitely YOU!

• Like 1

Both brands make great, and not so great products. I have owned JBL SVA series and several Pro Cinema speakers, and they sound fantastic. You can’t judge a product by the name brand alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...