Locations

Corvzr1

----------------

On 2/10/2005 10:31:19 AM Tom Adams wrote:

Am I the only one here that wishes they could read a post from a Moderator in a thread like this that goes:

"Thanks guys for raising some interesting points. We're listening, value your comments, and appreciate your candor."

Tom

----------------

i agree with tom!

we're asking for better ways to buy klipsch products and all the moderators do is copy and paste the "policy"...

and then the thread seems to be ignored by the moderators after that!!!

7.gif

You all have valid points. I feel if things keep going this way the Reference series will be discontinued. With no major chain selling them, how does anyone know about the product. All that will be left in the line up will be the synergy series and possibly the heratige. The synergy series is availible at bestbuy, but the average customer who shops for speakers there thninks that sony and bose make just as good speakers. Also the setup and salesperson knowlege if awfull.

Klipsch could try a direct store in major cities. Similar to how gateway computers had their own stores. This would allow great setup and experienced salespeople to help the customer. They could sell the Reference and Heritige line. What do you all think?

I would travel a good distance (3Hrs+) to visit a store like that where I could hear Heritage and Reference speakers side by side. They could audition them with the entire Aragon line as well. For us cheapos they could offer a scratch & dent inventory for purchase at reduced prices.

How cool would that be? Klipsch Factory Outlet! Blose does it, I have seen them in North Conway, NH and in at least one of the three huge factory store outlets in Maine.

Why not eliminate the middle man and offer Factory Direct sales via Outlet stores as another option to folks.