Could i buy two sets of 4.1s for 8.1?

Yes it would.

It may make the precision of the positional image less precise, though, as the speakers will tend to compete with each other as to which one is putting out the apparent source image. On the other hand, the system would certainly impress folks with its power.

-djf

------------------

Klipsch ProMedia Customer Service # is

1-888-554-5665

ok so this room is 4800 square feet? what is this? that is the size of my whole house INCLUDING the garage. is this like a warehouse or what? no promedia system would power a whole room, you would need some speakesr for larger rooms from klipsch like the synergy series. promedias would do good if you are using the sound in say a 20x20 area inside a 60x80 but even then it might echo. please explain this room.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Instant Message Amy and if all else fails, pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

LOL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You supposedly live in a house that has a room this big and all you can afford is multimedia speakers?!?! LOL!

Me thinks you need to use a tape measure there tho. If your room IS massive tho, don't bother with ANY multimedia speakers. Hell, if you had a room that was 60x80', MY computer setup (bookshelf speakers...) would barely be able to provide a sufficient volume level for something like that!

well, if you want help, i would not exaggerate the specs cause in this case you really raelly over did it. this is not meant to be a flame in any way but please be more true if you want to get help. what is the exact or near exact size of the room, like a 2 foot difference in the real size is ok, but not 20 feet LoL! cwm12.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Instant Message Amy and if all else fails, pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

logitechs have neva been very popular on this board have they....

i seriously dont get why most people have such a big gruge against them, yeh sure there not for everyone like all speakers, but they are far from bad in my opineon, no its not just because i own them. I use to own the pm 2.1 they had there strengs and weaknesses over the z-560.