Multi room

wife-said-no

My Sony DA555ES doesn't have Multi room/Multi Source (that I am aware of. The manual sucks). Does anyone know of a good way to send my signal from my DVD player to another room in the house without running a 200' cable. I know radio shack sells a 2.4 gigahertz box (similar to the rabbit of yesterday, remerber those). Anyone know how well these work and where to get one cheaper than $100. Basically, I am just trying to decide between this route and a cheap DVD player for the bedroom.

Thanks for the advice and sorry for the long post.

------------------

Come on honey why can't I spend some more money?

The only other way that I am aware is taking the video and audio and modulating over the cable system in your house. You purchase a black box ( channels plus is the one I am thinking of ) and feed composite video, R and Left analog audio into the black box along with the coax cable to the house.

This box converts and adds it to the house coax cable system.

Then on the other end, you buy another black box, plug the cable coax in, then split out the audio and video from the black box to another amp. I am just not sure the quality of the audio is what you will be looking for.

They have these products at parts express, you can check them out at www.partsexpress.com. Search for "Channels Plus".

Mike.