Transcendent Sound Tubes good mate for Khorns?

Elydaman

After hearing Xman's tubes with my Khorns....very nice sound. I was wondering if anyone has heard the Transcendent Sound amps. They sell them as both a DIY kit and pre assembled....They seem to be quality, but the hearing is always the key. I am drifting toward mono blocks but a great two channel would also work.

BTW...on another thread...I would love to be a Heritage rep and demo Khorns to a select group directed from the local Klipsch dealer. Maybe that way sales will keep the Heriatage line viable....

I am using both, the Transcendent Sound GG preamp and one SE OTL. Both amps are excellent: the preamp being neutral, transparent, I'd call it sonically 'invisible' and the SE OTL is pure musical bliss (no harshness, fast, transparent). In my opinion Bruce's amps are among the best out there and in my listening circumstance one SE OTL provides enough power.

Wolfram

I listen to Khorns with a Transcendent SE OTL, at a mighty 1.5 wpc. They sound fabulous.

Also have Wright 2A3's and switch them out from time to time. I have this problem... For WAF, I keep saying I don't need to many amps around and I'll sell one. So I listen to the Wrights and think, I'll sell the SE OTL. But then befor listing it, I put in in the system and am still blown away by the clarity and detail of this amp. Then I think, well I can't sell it now. Oh well, high class problems.

One option on the SE OTL, they can be bridged for a butt kicking 4wpc, and used as a pair for monoblocks if desired.