Favorite Klipsch dealer list

Audio Flynn

I have always been treated very well by my local dealer and i think some really good pople in the business are underapreciated.

They most recent generation of family managment could not be really certain; but they are a Klipsch dealer for about 42 years.

Almas HIFI

Dearborn michigan

313 584 1860

Woody Cade is the sales person that best fits my style.

His dad was a TV and stereo repair man and repaired equipment for the Detroit Lions players is the story.

he likes old jazz and rock. Makes his own tube amps. Likes hereseys and Lowthers.

A real class guy I have come to trust.

He curretnly has 2 vintage McIntosh for sale.

I am poor in my knowledge of MACs; so I make no opinion.

MC 240 $ 1195

C20 $ 895

Cosmetically they are NM or VG+

Not fully rebuilt but have been through the Almas service department.

I think it would be good for us all to make opinions of good honest dealers.

Avoid listing bad experiences; but you could e mail them to a Klipsch moderator.

Does the Dearborn Almas store stock Heritage? The <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Almas in Birmingham doesn't. They have performed expert work on a Dynaco tube amp at a reasonable rate. They seem knowledgeable and aren't pushy, but, like most places these days, they emphasize HT over 2 channel.

I assume from your avatar that you're a Spartan fan. If you ever spent time in East Lansing did you visit the Stereo Shoppe? They were (are?) a Klipsch dealer. In the late 70's I attended an event put on by The Stereo Shoppe that featured PWK and his three channel setup. He and the setup were most impressive.

I hope the Spartans play better against Old Dominion than they did against Iowa.

Guest Anonymous

I am fortunate to have a authorized Klipsch dealer 1.2 miles from my home,I have frequented this establishment since I moved to the area 1995 ,this is were I make all my major hifi purchases .Mike Pierson is more than a sales man , very friendly and honest (klipsch afficionado )and has vast knowledge on present and past hifi equipment.Once in a while I spend my one hour lunch break down at the store and get to listen to the Khorns or RF 7s they have on display ( this coming monday I get my own Khorns my lunch breaks will be at home he he he).They have three different small home theatre areas set ups with different klipsch lines.All I can say is excellent staff,excellent service.If you are ever in the neighbourhood stop in Stereo Shoppe

(517) 394-4370

Address:

5301 S Pennsylvania Ave

Lansing, MI 48911

Cross Street:

Near intersection of Willemma St and S Pennsylvania Ave

reards Tony C9.gif

Almas has a little Belle and tube set up for listeneing right now.

Brick and mortar places have a hard time affording heritage set ups. They sell so few.

I spent a few hours at the new Stereo Shoppe in lansing in the spring of 2004.

Nice people too.

Only SS with K Horns set up they has was a little hard to apreciate as the best set up.

My favorite Klipsch dealer just happens to be the only Klipsch dealer in my area IN,still about 25 miles away,Ovation.They are pretty tight w/Klipsch and the manager Kenny is no pushy sales guy,he always cuts me a deal.

I would recommend mine with no trouble:

ROWE PHOTOGRAPHIC VIDEO & AUDIO

3 lOCATIONS:

MY FAVORITE STAFF:

JOHN JONES - Have known 30 + years

RICH Have know close to 20 years

JOEL Have known 5 + years

JOHN K. Have known 5 + YERAS

JOHN. Have known for 7 + years

Bruce Have known for 3 + Years

I have talked and dealt with all of the above.

Besides Klipsch, they are the McIntosh Dealer.

3 Locations:

(585) 442-8230 : 1737 Mt. Hope (irony?) Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620

2590 West Ridge Road West

Rochester, NY 14626

(585) 227-2790

1175 Ridge Road

Webster, NY 14580

(585) 872-9110

They don't try to SELL you ... YOU make your choice. Friendly Sales Staff, Courteous - they know their products.

The Displays are very tasteful and if the Staff is super busy, browsing helps you by the way Components are arranged. But NO Customer is ignored, they will take the time to recognize and greet you.

They also handle Pioneer and Sony HDTVs. A full array of all price category Interconnects and Speaker Cables.

As a note of "being there - staying in business," Rowe has been in business for over 100 years.

A very tasteful, classy place without the pricing. If you do come to Rochester, NY, well worth the visit.

As noted by Photographic, great staffing, always willing to help even though you may be browsing.

In both areas, great selection, special orders are not a problem.

dodger Win

THE AUDIO CONNECTION

TOWNE SOUTH PLAZA

3684 SO. US HWY 41

TERRE HAUTE, IN 47802

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

PHONE: 812-232-1663

FAX: 812-232-2312

My Klipsch dealer is only 4 miles away. It is a very small store, run by a gentleman named Jay. When you walk into the store- you right away notice LOTS of equipment.

He carries all the Heritage line, (this is where Dean G got his K Horns), Plus the Reference line. If by chance he doesn't have what you need, he can get it - Right away! + he takes trade ins for equipment.

It is not a store, (until they know you), where you go in and Browse. Once you have purchased from them- they are the most helpful people.

Jay has Extensive knowledge of Klipsch products along with Nad, and Lexicon.

My friendly Klipsch dealer in only a half-mile away!!!9.gif Mainly Reference stuff and they do full home installations as well. I have nothing but the best to say about their service and pricing.

Don's TV/Maximum Sight & Sound

4017 University Ave.

Waterloo, IA 50701

http://www.maxss.com

(319) 234-0344 or 1-888-291-6179

fax: (319) 234- 8582

Ask for Brian!