WAF, Bose, Heresey & La Scala; It's All Here

DizRotus

Check out the description (revised) of some Hereseys on eBay. One can only wonder in what way it was revised.

"UP FOR AUTION IS A PAIR OF HERESY KLIPSCH,TYPE H-OL.THEY HAVE CONSECUTIVE SERIAL NUMBERS 148X735 AND 148X736.INSPECTED BY JUDY PURTLE AND TESTED BY RICKY CLARK.THEY WERE MADE IN 1982.PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL COMPONETS ARE ORIGINAL.THESE SPEAKERS ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.THEY DO HAVE SOME MOUNTING HOLES IN THEM BECAUSE THE WERE HUNG IN MY LIVING ROOM FROM DAY ONE.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

"THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M SELLING THESE BABIES IS BECAUSE THE WIFE WENT OUT AND PURCHASE A BOSE LIFESTYLE SYSTEM.SHE CLAIMS SHE WANTED SOMETHING NEWER LOOKING.TRUST ME SOMETIMES I LOOK AT HER A FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT HER.THE HERESY SOUNDS SO MUCH BETTER,BUT YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH THE WIFE.IF IT COMES BETWEEN MY LA SCALAS AND MY WIFE THATS EASY(SHE'S GONE)

"IF YOU LOOKING AT THIS YOU KNOW THE SPECS ON THESE."

If you want see the entire listing go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47094&item=7307959381&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW