anyone looking for a la scala center, 350.00

YEA SHES A LITTLE ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES BUT THE PRICE IS DEFINATELY LOW ENOUGH IF ALL THE DRIVERS ARE GOOD, I WISH I WAS CLOSE TO TEXAS I WOULD EMAIL THE GUY GET THE LOW DOWN ON THE OPERATION OF THE SPEAK AND IF ALL WAS GOOD I WOULD BUY MYSELF BUT ALAS IM IN MARYLAND AND TEX IS JUST TOO FAR FOR A CENTER THAT I DONT USE ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK10.gif JOE

She aint' that beat, boys. Looks like front edge just has some paint or drywall from being dragged across it. Edges and corners are fine and for an old birch, it's nice to see it still naked without some horrible maple stain and poly like most of them have!

Looks like it was hung somewhere, so might be a unit from BAR, be sure to confirm condition of drivers before purchasing. I'd guess $275-$300 for this single might be fair.

Michael- no connection to seller.

----------------

On 3/20/2005 10:40:51 PM colterphoto1 wrote:

She aint' that beat, boys. Looks like front edge just has some paint or drywall from being dragged across it. Edges and corners are fine and for an old birch, it's nice to see it still naked without some horrible maple stain and poly like most of them have!

Looks like it was hung somewhere, so might be a unit from BAR, be sure to confirm condition of drivers before purchasing. I'd guess $275-$300 for this single might be fair.

Michael- no connection to seller.

----------------

us midwestern boys would have already bought this, huh Michael