Funny little story...

space_cowboy

The day before I got my KLF-20's, a friend at work asked what I was going to do for the weekend.

"Pick up my speakers" I replied.

Another friend standing by says, "What are you getting, Bose?"

I was so shocked by the comment, that I actually COULD NOT TALK!!! It's like my brain could not process what it thought it just heard.........LOL

BTW, Still lovin' the speakers! Anyway, everyone have a good weekend...........

Even Bose speakers have their place ... besides the trash that is Wink.gif

I'm actually impressed at their store in the Mall of America, but their CDs are all labled with Bose on them ... I was thinking of bringing in some of the CDs from my home collection ... like "Hanson" or "The Best of the Muppets" ... and watch the speakers fold in on themselves :D

Seriously though ... any company (Bose) that makes radio-remotes is at least OK in my book ... I just wish more vendors would catch on.

Not intending to start a B-Bashing thread, but it is amazing how aware the masses are of Bose. I guess when you see it all over (the mall, the car, the restaurant, etc...) you can't help but think it's the greatest. I was talking with a casual acquaintance yesterday, and we got on the HT subject. I asked if he had a HT setup, and he said "Yeah, got a Bose system" with a knowing wink and a gleam in his eye. Like you, all I could muster was a blank stare back at him. I think people must pity me (or my wife) with my 90lb "ugly duckling" black Chorus's and Forte's.

DD