O.T. / So what has made you feel your getting old lately?

mandi

I have friends who are my age that have kids in college so I do not know why this has got me thinking. I get a quarterly alumni magazine and the latest issue has a picture of one of my classmates with his son starting college. For some reason that has made me think,,,,,,,WOW

We started late and our kids are in the 4th and 7th grades, this guy is going to be a granddad before mine are out of college,,,,,,,,,,,WOW

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took my kid to the monster truck raly last night. We had pit passes and that was just cool to get up close and show and explian to him how it all works.

But what made me feel old was when they started to race I thought to my self, Man this is loud, this can't be good for my ears.

10 years ago nothing was to loud. Running a 350 with no exhuast or headers was just right.

I'm sitting here feeling pretty old here right now. Shot my weekly 3D archery tournament this morning at a club that has 400 acres. They must have used about 250 for the course. We walked from 8:30 til almost 1PM weaving around the property in the woods. There are only thirty arrows to shoot but it is hard to keep that "edge" for nearly 5 hours.

I'm beat! I can't even take a good nap, the out laws are here for the day.15.gif

Oh yeah, I beat all the younger shooters in my class.2.gif

Rick

Edit: Shortly after writing this, the outlaws went home.9.gif I got my nap!11.gif

----------------

On 3/27/2005 6:28:45 PM SteelerFan wrote:

What's making me feel old these days is all the girls I think are hot at the gym are too young for me.
7.gif
That combined with the fact that I seem to need light equivalent to what the sun puts out to read anything.

----------------

Heres a rule of thumb I find useful: If she has a flat stomach, she's too young for me! I just turned 36 last week. My youngest turned 6. And my 34 year old wife's orthopaedic surgeon is younger than her.

8.gif