Fisher X-100 For Sale or Trade!

spaaaz

Hello

I have a great sounding X-100 for sale or trade,craig just finished my 299c and fisher 500c so this can go as it wont see much use anymore.sounds wonderfull and works perfect.this is the tube rectified x-100 and is probably the best fisher integrated.has been upgraded with auricaps and is ready to go.just purchased from garymd not to long ago.will consider cash or possible trades.let me know what you have.paid 500 for it and will consider offers.here is a link to a post and some pics on this amp.this is the same unit pictured and discussed.

http://forums.klipsch.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=60327&forumID=68&catID=19&search=1&searchstring=&sessionID={8543B28B-8138-48D7-8683-746BD4D00E86}

I'd love to get one of my brothers hooked but they have little kids or just aren't interested. My son seems to be interested but is more into HT then 2-channel.

It's kind of a dying art which is why I like having people over to listen. It's more fun then just listening by yourself all the time and having the wife yell at you to turn it down. I assure her it ain't THAT loud but she's sure I'll be deaf by the time I'm 60.6.gif Whenever she tells me that I just look at her funny and say "What? I can't hear you!"11.gif