Good eBay laugh!

capo72

Has anyone seen, or posted about these Heresy's yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50597&item=5775067926&rd=1

"they are from a clean estate-sound great!"

I bet they would sound even better if the tweeter wasn't missing. I thought it was funny. Sorry if they belong to someone here and I offended you.

Looks like a good deal though. Anyone need parts, or builders?

Jeremy

Guest Anonymous

Afternoon-

I bid on the tweeter missing heresy's but not very much. Just to see what happens I guess.

Best,

George

HEY I COULD BE MISTAKEN BUT....

It looks as though the actual driver is missing in one off the midrange horns as well... Take a look... Looks like you can see right through the entire horn and see the sun shining on the wood on the back of the cabinet.

dcp07122.jpg

I think you're right, Moon. It looks to me like the mid driver is missing, too. Have you seen his (non) answer to your question? He admits the tweeters are missing, but says they're still "in good working condition"!!

Q: What else is missing besides the tweeter? It looks like the mid-range horn is missing a driver?

A: hi,,their are no tweeters in this pair,they are sold in good working condition,i did not remove them,,this pair came from estate in this condition,,thanks-randy

Geez......Rick.

That is the screen on the midrange driver you guys are looking at. Zoom the photo in a little, I see a screen but I don't claim to have the best vision either.

There is a pair of nice KG4's on eBay right now for $180 on a BIN as well. In Glendale, AZ

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=61378&item=5775275366&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

----------------

On 5/17/2005 1:59:05 PM Frzninvt wrote:

That is the screen on the midrange driver you guys are looking at. Zoom the photo in a little, I see a screen but I don't claim to have the best vision either.

----------------

That could be, but that screen is not perfectly round either. I could be mistaken but it looks to me as what I'm seeing is the wood behind the horn itself and a shadow on the wood cutting off the top part of the circle. However, as you mentioned, my vision could be off as well.

Hello,

I have actually been following the LaScala Bob mentioned with interest. Was thinking I could buy one first, then buy the second one later to build a pair as I can afford. It has the wrong tweeter in it, so that would have to be replaced. Also, take a look at the network- doesn't look like Klipsch fare to me- any thoughts?

Any ideas on how much this is worth?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7323080517

-Jon