FS: Klipsch RC-3 & RS-3s

rphelps

Hi Folks -

I bought these from the original owner and they have been babied. I have the original packaging and paperwork. The center is black and the surrounds are white. I live in Athens GA (outside of Atlanta) and could meet to avoid any shipping costs. I am open to offers but would like to sell them as a set if possible. Please contact me if you have any ??

thx

Ron

Guest Anonymous

I am maybe interested in the RS-3 surrounds only. It all depends on price, condition and who you are (any ebay, audio gone or video gone ratings?). Go to escrow.com and see if you would complete a transaction through this organization.

Thank you.

Guest Anonymous

----------------

On 5/21/2005 5:46:30 PM No NHL ! ?? wrote:

I am maybe interested in the RS-3 surrounds only. It all depends on price, condition and who you are (any ebay, audio gone or video gone ratings?). Go to escrow.com and see if you would complete a transaction through this organization.

Thank you.

----------------

Sorry, let me correct; .........videogon or audiogon.

I understand your concerns but you should know that I am honest and you will get what you pay for from me. Check out my feed back on EBAY - user name berkeleylake. No audio or videogon sales before. All of the speakers are in great condition and I was thinking the surrounds were worth around $250 plus shipping if needed. I would like to sell the center along with them - say $400 plus shipping for all three.

thx

Ron 1.gif

Steve,

hello from Athens GA - where are you located ? Can we arrange pick up here locally or do I need to ship ?

If so the price would be $150 plus shipping. How would you like to pay ? Sure you can't use the surrounds also ?

let me know

Ron

Hi Ron,

I live in Los Angeles, so local pickup is out of the question. ;)

I wish I could afford the surrounds, would love to get those too...but you can consider it a done deal for the center. Email me at madmaxmedia at yahoo regarding payment, I can pay via Paypal or whichever method you prefer...

Thanks!

Steve