Wake up in California!!!!!! Ebay Corns! $399+Heresy's

BS Button

----------------

On 5/23/2005 8:48:35 PM DecibleLvr wrote:

I lucked out and won that auction! Someone has contacted me and is interested in a possible Heresy center . Anyone else interested in one Heresy? Otherwise I will be selling the pair(as well as the Cornwalls).Let me know!

----------------

Didn't we just go through something like this with some Belles recently? Are you going to offer the corns to a forum member, or list them on ebay for like $800 or something.

----------------

On 5/23/2005 9:31:18 PM ben. wrote:

That T-Mobile Sidekick must make it easier to nab those quick BINs. I've gotta give the guy credit for being good at what he does.

What's your selling ID on eBay?

----------------

Yeah I forgot. How did that go - 'That's my business. Buy and sell'

Anyone who is interested at this time, please feel free to email me. But remember I have not taken these into my possesion and I have not taken a close-up visual/sonic inspection.I took a chance on these and if it pans out I will pass on my good fortune with forum members. I will not sell these to anyone until I am confident they are getting an accurate description.As for the unneccessary comments,I Dont know what Todd L.'s issues are and I really dont have time for it.Any items I have sold have been below Ebay prices and those who have bought have been very happy. Feel free to take a look.