And what are YOUR plans for the holiday weekend??

Joe Shmoe

Sat, do some blacksmithing, make trinkets to sell to public. Wait for Cornwalls.

Sun, church, finish trinkets, wait for Cornwalls.

Mon, Do blacksmith demo at home schoolers fair. Come home tired, sunburnt. Wait for Cornwalls.

Tue, possibly take day off to recover from fair....Wait for Cornwalls3.gif

I am just going to relax this weekend. Maybe do some hiking along the river. One of my friends did indicate that he wants to see Star Wars, so I'll most likely go with him (it'll be the third time I've seen this damn movie!)

And of course, there is always that never-ending yard work (I sometimes wonder if I could just replace the lawn with Astro-turf!)

----------------

On 5/26/2005 8:17:31 PM Joe Shmoe wrote:

Nicholtl.... ya know, we are going to have to require some pictures of this "smokin hot date", just for verification purposes of course.
3.gif

----------------

Well Joe, I guess as they say - ask and you shall receive.

I just realized...I must be a real dork to be posting this online. Oh wells...

post-12484-13819266137778_thumb.jpg

Since I am a big water-skier, I never go out on three-day-weekends. Too many drunks on the water.

This is my weekend to get the boat out & prep it, get the jet-ski out & prep it, pack all of the camping gear, tune up all of the tow vehicles, & be ready for next weekend when the lake will be EMPTY!!!!

• Moderators

Cyclone that sounds like a smart plain. Me just take a break and bbq should rain for the next 3 days , we need it has not rained here in about 6 weeks ,very dry and dusty {country roads}can't even cut grass and not cause a dust cloud.

• Like 1