Mattress Mac K dealer?

pauln

----------------

On 5/31/2005 6:11:14 PM pauln wrote:

Anyone else in the Houston area think Mattress Mac could be a heritage showroom Klipsch dealer? "Save you monnnnnnney!"?

----------------

It would be nice, but nah.... he's too busy doing the tennis thing now. That's become his latest goldmine.

Where in Houston are you? I'm in Spring (1960 & 45)

Firme:

Of course, you'll want to upgrade.

Just make sure you listen to the items before buying.

(I have made that mistake of NOT listening and taking advice and costing in the end !)

Don't trust ANYONE opinion, when it comes to "digging into your pocket".

Everyone here is an individual w/ seperate taste.

~ Rock On !

thanks for the advise, that is how I ended up with my Klipsch speakers to begin with. The HT store by me was trying to get me to buy BA speakers. But before I would commmit, I started trying different speakers they had (figured out how to switch amps/speakers on the switch panel myself and went at it) and was amazed at how much more robust the sound from the Klipsch was.

That was when I bought my Synergys in 1999. I kept going to the HT store from time to time, and was blown away at how awesome the Legend speakers were. In 2001, I decided to upgrade to KLF-20's after listening to them mulitple time and am still happy to this day. I tried the RF-7's but still like the KLF's better. But like my passion in car's and moding them, I want to mod my Klipsch setup as well 9.gif

sorry for Hi jak

oh and on edit, I have not had the privelage of properly hearing the Heritage speakers yet 15.gif

glad I did also.

I am moving (5 miles down the road) in July, and the Klipsch will get a new room/home which will help me better utilize them. That got my interest peaked again on setting up my HT to get the best sound (I know I am posting that in 2ch forum 6.gif ) I have spent the last couple of weeks figuring out my game plan for the setup. Its going to be difficult 14.gif

Guest Anonymous

Firme-

I know what you mean by what this place will do to you and your check book (or lack there of in my case after this week) I just bought a pair of Heresy II's and a new amp. Before I ever hung out around here I was perfectly happy with my quintets and my onkyo receiver. Then I had to get the HK and DVD audio and blah blah blah, new cables this, new cables that. I some how ended up with all new furniture a HT and a 2 ch system that eats up all my money. Anyways, enjoy yourself here.

Best,

George

----------------

On 6/2/2005 5:57:13 PM 2cobras wrote:

FIRME,

Hey what's up?This is Jeff with the two cobras black 97' and white 03'.Looks like we have two of the same hobbies.I love my Klipsch speakers too.

----------------

HOLY !#$%#%!,

Whats going on Jeff. Of all the place to run into you!! I have actually tried to find your business card (it's somewhere in my files) to get a hold of you a few times regardging get togethers. That is sweet that you are a Klipsch head too!10.gif Which speakers do you tote?

Btw, how is the 97 runnin? any new mods?

----------------

On 6/2/2005 6:39:18 PM Firme wrote:

----------------

On 6/2/2005 5:57:13 PM 2cobras wrote:

FIRME,

Hey what's up?This is Jeff with the two cobras black 97' and white 03'.Looks like we have two of the same hobbies.I love my Klipsch speakers too.

----------------

HOLY !#$%#%!,

Whats going on Jeff. Of all the place to run into you!! I have actually tried to find your business card (it's somewhere in my files) to get a hold of you a few times regardging get togethers. That is sweet that you are a Klipsch head too!
10.gif
Which speakers do you tote?

Btw, how is the 97 runnin? any new mods?

----------------

Yeah isn't it a crazy world? I have KLF-20's also,RF-7's and the whole RF-35 theater system.I love them all!

Ps ,the 97' is running awesome and I have done some susp. mods. I have to say I sold the 03' to a friend because I wasn't driving it.I bought a new diesel truck and I am having fun modding it.